crafting by amy

Saturday, January 02, 2010

1/2/2010


It's only the 2nd and I have already been quite productive!
Here are a few things I have been working on for the past 2 days, quick and dirty projects are the best.

I have a HUGE amount of blank onesies in my stash (lots of sizes and several different colors, all bought ages ago to be stenciled/appliqued for my etsy shop), I am hoping to get them all used up, either for stocking my etsy shop or for clothing my new baby girl.

So first up, here are 2 appliqued onesies for the little lady (who is currently trying to punch her way out of me)... a UNC Tarheels one and a cute pink owl one (I have been hoarding that fabric in hopes that one day I would have a little girl or at the very least a niece)


I also made a set with a matching onesie and tshirt for Q and his new baby sister to show their UGA love...


While I was making these I figured I should make a set of each team for my etsy shop, so I appliqued onesies with the UNC fabric and the UGA fabric and made a matching burp cloth to go with them...



Next up, I came across a less than attractive photo album in my stash that hadn't ever been used, so I made a fabric cover for it (I have a few 3 ring binders that I will also be making covers for, then I will use them to store patterns I have printed off the internet that are currently just taking up space in a box), I am going to send it to my dad (since I didn't make him anything for Christmas). Obviously he's an UGA fan, haha.



This next one was for a custom request. I also have a MASSIVE amount of naugahyde in my stash that I got for free that I have been trying to use up. This is a cloud shaped zipper pouch for a fellow STSer (crafster swapper).


And last up for today, while I was digging through my stash I found a half cut-out singlet style grocery tote (think plastic shopping bag, but made out of fabric). I had the outer fabric already to go and then I came across some plain orange fabric that matched perfectly, yay for finishing up previously started projects (who knows how long this bag had been waiting to finally be finished, possibly since before we moved back to NC, almost 2 years ago).


2 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger LaughingLark said...

Wow! You have been busy! I love the pink owl! So cute!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Vanessa Yvonne said...

that cloud pouch is ALL MINE! and I'm so excited about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home