crafting by amy

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Updating old posts and such

I just finished reuploading any old pictures that weren't working anymore, so all the pictures show up. I am really surprised how much better I have gotten at my crafting since posting those items. I am almost embarassed by them now, but hey, you have to start somewhere, and that's my somewhere of starting.

I hope to get around to posting my older projects, anything between the last post before I started posting stuff about my store, and now (minus the crochet stuff, since I already posted that), but it's over a years worth of stuff, and I have been a BUSY BUSY crafter, so it's A LOT. So keep an eye out for the old but not really old and also new stuff that I will be posting!

Just to give you an idea of my busybee-ness, here's the bag of goodies I have already made for Christmas gifts this year (I started in August, but got sidetracked from it with birthday gifts, a craft fair, and other random crafting that I sneak into my schedule).

Boy that's a BIG bag of stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home