crafting by amy

Friday, November 16, 2007

Wishlist.

So Christmas is coming up, as is my birthday, and I know you are all dying to know what I want. So here's my list.

First, my amazon wishlist.
My Amazon.com Wish List
There are 2 magazine subscriptions on there, but they are probably not the best idea since we will be moving in Jan. Otherwise it's lots of books, mostly craft related, and a few cds. An amazon giftcard would be fine too, if you don't know which to choose.

Next are just going to be some random links of things online that I like.

A few Sublime Stitching embroidery patterns; Krazy Kitchen, Kurt Halsey, and Winterland.

A couple of things from delias; "Sew in Love" tshirt (size small), Apple pj pants (size small), and Gavin hoodie sweater (brown, size medium).

Some taller tabi socks, black and/or white in medium.

These candy wall decals, from FredFlare, they would be cute on my soon to be craft room wall.

This awesome tshirt, "Crochet is the New Black" in black, size small.

The rest of these items are all from sellers on etsy.com.
Blackbird on pink pendant, little robot pendant, paranoid android pendant, and the sweet peach pendant all by imogen.
Lavender sewing machine pendant by thirtydash9.
Dynamic duo pin set, how perfect is that, by buttonempire.
Sew A GoGo shirt, long sleeve in red size medium by MoxieMadness.
I love all the kitchen towels by PataPri.
And because I love yummy baked goods, Christina Marie Designs; the peanut butter whoopie pies, candy cane marshmallows (so good in hot cocoa), marshmallow surpise, and the cinnamon-sugar pillows look especially delicious.

I also enjoy Joann's giftcards, as well as Target, Gap, and Old Navy gift cards.
I need a new planner (for 2008), 2 would be good, one small enough to go in my bag, and one normal sized one for staying on my desk. I like pinks, as well and blues/greens, polka dots make me happy, stripes are nice too.
One can never have too much fabric or yarn, so either of those would be nice too.
I think that's everything.
Hooray for birthdays and Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home