crafting by amy

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Community Market Festival

I participated in my very first craft fair/festival, and it went very well. I didn't sell too much, but it was a great experience, even if I did only have 10 days to prepare for it. That's a whole lot of sewing and a very small amount of time. The weather was beautiful, and Quentin was the most well behaved 2 year old in the whole world (it was amazing). I am hoping to be able to do some more festivals in the future.

A few shots of my table/setup (that's my mom with Quentin behind the table in the first shot)





And a slideshow of my items (the tshirts aren't on there, because I didn't get pictures of them before we left for the festival, we actually grabbed them from heat setting in the dryer on the way out the door) (also any other missing items, were ones that were originally listed in my esty shop)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home